The incident occurred around 11 p.m. on Aug. 10.
A scary situation on Saturday night has Maskwacis RCMP searching for a suspect.
Police say at around 11:00 p.m. on Aug. 10, a man driving a vehicle pulled over to ask a teenager if she’d like a ride to a nearby house. When she declined, the man assaulted her and attempted to pull her into his vehicle. The teen was able to free herself and fled to the home. The incident happened on the Ermineskin First Nation near Highway 2A.
The suspect is described as:
· A light-skinned, possibly Caucasian male
· Approximately 40-45 years old;
· Short dark hair;
· Large, dark eyes with greying eyebrows;
· Mole on right cheek;
· Tall, skinny build;
· Wearing a grey sweater, black jogging pants, well-worn shoes.
The suspect vehicle is described as:
· 4-door white/silver Chevrolet car;
· Newer model;
· Tinted back windows;
· Spoiler on the trunk;
· Pendleton-type blankets on the seats.
You’re asked to contact RCMP if you have any information on this investigation. You can contact Crime Stoppers if you wish to remain anonymous.