Leduc encourages pre-booking at recreation facilities

If you are planning on visiting the LRC, make sure to pre-book on the Live Leduc mobile app or call the rec center.

If you are planning on visiting the LRC, make sure to pre-book on the Live Leduc mobile app or call the rec center at (780)-980-7120.

The app can be downloaded on apple and android devices. Customers can pre-register their access to city amenities, such as the Alexandra Outdoor pool, the LRC fitness centre and indoor walking track, aquatic centre, or arenas and fieldhouses that offer leisure activities. For your best chance to secure a spot, pre-book 72 hours before your scheduled visit and then show up 15 minutes before your time.

Some people's schedules can't allow for pre-registering, therefore 25% of capacity will be allocated for walk-ins while the other 75% is for pre-registration. A 10-minute grace period for customers who don’t arrive on time for their appointment is in place, after which the time slot is given for walk-ins.

All time slots are first come, first served whether pre-booked or through the walk-in service.

More from Local News

Social Networks

Recently Played Songs

The One For All Club

Join the exclusive VIP club today!